Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chennai-Bangalore-Jaipur

After 1 month and 18 days in chennai, i am going back to my home "The Pink City". I am not lucky enough so i have to come back again, this is pure personal visit to my home place and nothing else.

My elder brother is getting married on 21st of November, and i am going there to be part of that. This very much planned leave is very much welcomed.

Due to the flights timings and frequency, i have chosen to take a fight from Bangaluru (Bangalore). Everything was planed and that plan worked that effectively that i landed at Bangalore airport 4 hrs ahead of my flight.

This new bangalore airport is much above par with other indian airports, the only drawback is that it is quite away from bangalore city.

There are frequent and early buses from various corners of bangalore dedicated for airport transit. I got one bus to airport as early as 5 AM :D!!!!

So i landed up here before 6 and my flight is at 10AM. After a long time i have enjoyed the early morning. A mild winter with morning dew and a Cuppacinno ... ahhh ... life cant be that good everytime ;) ..

Sitting in airport lounge, waiting for check-in and blogging what i have felt, is an experience that i never had before.

At this time i can just hope that my flight wont get delayed, the trends are not suggesting any delays as yet. But i am just dieing to go to Jaipur.

Signing off now ..!! thats enough for now ..Posted by Picasa

No comments: