Monday, August 27, 2007

I Need a change !!!!

Hey !!! it seems i am posting regularly... never thought that i can do this... but see this is happening. Lets see for how many days it'll continue. Till now i really posted no-nonsense in all my blogs, so i was thinking of posting some meaningful... something that is gud to read for people around here...

And ...its just a thought at this time!!!... i thought and i started to post.. cant expect me too quick in that so i am not expecting some thing meaning ful.

The day in office was boring and ... i cudnt help!!! i went to office late... coz i knew... most people will be on leave... this thing happen to such days that .. got sandwitched between holidays.. and weekends.

I dint went to home place... Vikram was coming...!! and i needed to be here.. so i am here..

Yesterday i talked to some of my friends.... to whome i havn't talked for some time... i am searching ..rather recollecting (trying...!) to recollect my friends... first time in my life i am feeling like i am short of friends.... dont know why ???... i am having a large pool of friends... right now...

I want someone .... with whome i can share anything...without worrying about what what he/she will feel... but some people are sooooooo... formal ... i dont know how they are managing friends.. it felt like they are bound to behave like that..... someone controlling them...

No ..i cant share my .... feelings with such persons.... and this happens generally with my friends of opposite sex...

So what ... ?? i missed my guitar classses today...!! :-( no conveyance with me... i came early from office and there is nobody to keep an eye ... on whos comin and whos goin :D..

tomorrow is holiday !! so can sleep at night... it doesnt matter though.... i alwayz sleep well after midnight... :)

Lets cut the crap ...!! this post was just to test what i mentioned in starting.... :-p ... doesnt seems like i put a single meaningful line :D

No comments: