Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Should i continue??

I am in chennai and i am continually looking for some place nearby to visit, which is like "see before you die". 
I was watching the birds eye view of chennai from Google Earth !!! (ya i like exploring places using google earth) and then this place caught my attention. This is the place where the adyar river meets the sea. I can see some thin line there, did some research and found out that the "thin line" is a bridge,  more precisely a broken one, broken long back due to nature's calamity, never restored again. got some pics from net and the place look awesome.

More searching led to me a link The Sixth Blogoholics Anonymous Meet, coz this meet took place at broken bridge only. So this way i came accross this lively blog of Sathyanarain. This is the first time i am giving some other blog's link in my post. Well i dont think anybody visited my blogs to see my daily rubbish.

Back to the point, almost all day i was reading other posts in Sathyanarain's blog, kinda funny posts with a caption on each page "80% Fact, 20% Fiction". I enjoyed it whole day.

This blog uncover the youthfulness in the young residents here, which personally i thought is missing. Maybe the people at my workplace are too deep in wrong assumptions that they are  f******  geeks!!! 

So for me, this was the chennai, as presented to me, thanks to my colleagues !! .. is what i could take since coming here. I am just trying myself to uncover the liveliness of chennaites.

Hoping that the 80% fact in Sathyanarain's blog is actual fact :P .

So being in blogs whole day.. reading!!, i thought of to blog regularly from now. These things i had been said before. ;)


No comments: